Shimano's RP9 is their flagship men's road performance shoe delivering unparalleled comfort and efficient performance on those long rides.
The Boa® closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no hook and loop straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
• Supple, microfibre synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
• Light carbon composite outsole for optimized long ride stiffness
• Micro-adjustable Boa® IP1 dial with hidden wire routing
• External curved heel cup secures the heel and foot
• Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability
• Optimum linkage of air flow over upper, insole and outsole
• Includes mesh carry-bag