We all have those days when a helmet isn’t enough to keep our heads warm, but with a Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Thermal Skull Cap you can prevent that from becoming an ongoing issue. Ideal for layering under a helmet this snug, streamlined, full-head cover is designed to keep you comfortably warm in the thick of winter, and thereby, effectively preventing the loss of something like 40% of your body heat through your head.
Wearers can also enjoy the benefits of its P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric which provides quick-drying warmth, while BioViz reflective elements enhance low-light safety. The cap’s mildly scalloped back prevents fabric-bunching while in the cycling position, and an otherwise hidden low-profile, rear port opens as needed to accommodate a ponytail, and does not interfere with helmet retention mechanisms.
P.R.O. Thermal Dry Technology
• P.R.O. Thermal Dry provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odour absorption with warmth
• Thermal skull cap for full head cover to keep you warm in the thick of winter
• P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides warmth, moisture transfer & quick drying time
• Fits comfortably under a helmet and extends over ears
• Low-profile ponytail port does not interfere with helmet retention mechanisms
• BioViz reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light conditions
• Reduces wind noise making it easier to hear oncoming traffic
• Highly flexible fit